gtag('config', 'UA-84286800-1'); Tracey Lee Cassin : 2020 new Digital Artworks...

Thursday 23 January 2020

2020 new Digital Artworks...

2020 has been a complete creativity explosion!
From paintings to photography, to digital art, and writing.
Here are some I have been working on.
These are presented in a kaleidoscope style of digital art.
This digital artwork was created from my original photographs of daisy flowers,
 and would you believe photographs of my hair!
Who would have thought!
The imagery is reminiscent of the days when you would pick the petals one by one from a daisy...
saying out loud...
He Loves Me
He Loves Me Not.

New Zealand Contemporary Artists

New Zealand Contemporary Artists
'Love Me, Love Me Not' 

Available in two colourways
- monotone black and white
and
Yellow, Green.

New Zealand Contemporary Artists

All my digital art is available on my Fine Art America website.
Check out the link HERE.


#newzealandcontemporaryartists
#traceyleecassin